Java, a general-purpose object –oriented language mostly used in development of system and mobile applications in most of the organizations. The Java training course will be a great start to your programming career. The course will begin from the most basic level, starting with – Introduction to Java basics, and then writing Java program, Java Statements, handling exceptions, Classes, Inheritance, Threads and other major topics. The learners will be trained on:
- Input / Output Objects
- Reflection in Java
The course will help Students and professionals, eyeing for a career as Java Developers, Software Architects, Web Designers, to land up in top-paid Multinationals. Moreover, this programming course will assist you in learning advanced languages or frameworks like Hadoop, Mobile development, iOS development and others.
Enroll for a Live Class
Enroll for the course at the earliest as we have limited seats available.
|Duration :||1 hour|
|Length :||9 Weeks|
|Batch Start Date :||19/11/2016|
|Course Fee||Rs. 9500|
|Test Lab Hours :||30 mins|
|Class Room Training :||Available|
|Available Training Modes||Instructor-Led Class|
The Java training curriculum will provide you an in-depth knowledge of the language and its applications in different industries. During the course you will understand the significance of Java language and how to be an expert Java Developer.
Week 1: Introduction to Java Programming and Coding
- Defining Java
- Need for Java
- Platform Independency in Java
- Define JRE,JVM, JDK
- Important Features and Evolution of Java
- Overview of Coding basics
- Setting up the required environment
- Knowing the available IDEs
- Writing a Basic-level Java Program
- Define Package
- What are Java Comments?
- Understanding the concept of Reserved Words
- Introduction to Java Statements
- What are Blocks in Java
- Explain a Class
- Different Methods
Week 2: Java language Conceptual and Statement
- Defining Identifiers
- What are Constraints and Variables
- What is an Encoding Set?
- Concept of Separators
- Define Primitives
- How to make Primitive Conversions?
- Various Operators in Java
- Learn how to write If Statement
- Understanding While Statement
- Working with Do-while Statement
- How to use For Statement?
- Using Break Statement
- What is Continue Statement
- Working of Switch Statement
Week 3: Classes and Objects
- Defining Object and Classes in Java
- Encapsulation, Static Members and Access Control
- Use and importance of ‘this’ Keyword
- Define Method Overloading
- By Value and By Reference
- Initialization and Linking
- Compare Objects in Java
- Garbage Collector
- Object in Java
- Define Core Class
- What is System?
- String Classes
- Working of Arrays
- Concept of Boxing & Unboxing
- Use of ‘varargs’
- ‘format’ and ‘printf’ Method
Week 4: Inheritance and Handling
- Defining Inheritance
- Concept of Accessibility
- Method Overriding
- Calling a Superclass’ Constructor
- Concept of Type Casting
- Understanding exception Handling
- Defining an Exception
- Constructs and Exceptions
- Throw Exceptions
- Creating an exception class
- Stack Trace analysis
Week 5: Interfaces, abstract and Nested Classes
- What is an Interface?
- Using and Creating an Interface
- Extending interfaces
- Implementing multiple interfaces
- Abstract classes
- Creating and using abstract classes
- Differentiating between interface and abstract classes
- Concept of Nested Classes
- Nested Classes Types
Week 6: Thread and Collection framework
- Introduction to Thread
- Creating a Thread
- States of a Thread
- Blocking the Execution of a Thread
- What is Sleep Thread?
- Priorities in a thread
- Java Threads Synchronization
- Interaction between threads
- Introduction to Collection Framework
- Preeminent Interfaces
- Comparable and Comparator
- Working with: Lists, Maps, Sets, Queues
Week 7: JDBC and Java Generics
- Introduction to JDBC
- Drivers types
- Accessing drivers
- Connection in Java
- CRUD Operations
- PreparedStatement and CallableStatement
- Important and Frequently-Used Features
- Defining Generic List
- Generic Map in Java
- Java Generic Classes & Methods
- Generic WildCard?
Week 8: Java I/O and Annotations
- Input and output streams in java
- Concept of byte Oriented Streams
- Character Oriented Streams
- Concept of Object Serialization
- Input and Output Based on Channel
- Overview to Annotations
- Placements in Annotations
- Built-in Java Annotations
- Custom Annotations
- What is Java Reflection?
- Defining Class Object?
- Concept of Constructors
- Using Fields
- Applying Methods
- Implementing Annotations
Learnfly Academy is a forward-thinking educational ecosystem. We train extraordinary people for the emerging professions of the 21st century according to industry demand. We fill a crucial gap between learners and companies to train and hire the best talent in the market. Learning from Learnfly Academy increases your chances by 95% to get you the right job.
Live Class is a live streaming of teacher from our location. Learnfly Academy instructors deliver live classes in an online environment. Attendees join a WebEx session from their preferred location and connect to a hosted lab environment to practice what they learn. We run classes as per Indian Standard time.
Each attendee needs a computer with a high-speed Internet connection in order to connect to
- A WebEx web conference session and
- A hosted lab environment.
We have a very transparent fee structure. Please see the course fee next to the “Add to Cart” button on this page.
We only provide certified and industry expert trainers to our learners. Our teachers/instructors are highly qualified in their training verticals. Our instructors could be an individual teachers from colleges or working professionals from multi national companies like google, Facebook or Microsoft.
Of course you should. That’s what applications are for, don't worry. It's our responsibility to make sure that you are ready for any course you will attend. If it's not right for you, we'll let you know. We're not shy about things like that.
Yes. We do offer full job assistance once you do the certification from Learnfly. We have partnered ourselves with multiple small business and multi national companies to provide you the best working platform. We also conduct in-house campus events and send you invitations to experience multiple job opportunities at one place. We offer 99% job placement, if you do 2-3 job oriented courses from our catalogs.
Currently, you can attend our class’s in English or Hindi Language.
Yes Off course! You can reschedule a class with your assigned teacher or request for a pre-recorded session on your email.
We accept payments via credit cards, debit cards, net banking & NEFT. You can also pay us via paypal & paytm. Use the “Add to Cart” button provided on this page and checkout by making the online payment. You will receive an automated confirmation on your email after a success-full payment with further instructions.
Once you purchase training, we'll send you an email with registration instructions. Also, One of our counsellor will get in touch with you to assign you an online teacher and decide the class timings. We can either assign you to the existing running batch or add you in the upcoming batches.
You may cancel an order within 30 days of purchase for a full refund, but not inside of 3 days of your scheduled course.
Step 1 : Make an Online Payment
Step 2 : Our Counsellor will contact you within few minutes after payment.
Step 3 : Choose your time to attend your live class with our counsellor
Step 4 : Connect with a Live Teacher from your PC, Phone or a tablet & attend the class from anywhere in the world.